This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

CC-2914 - USA (Connecticut) - RFI for Call Center Services - Deadline December 29,2023

Product (RFP/RFQ/RFI/Solicitation/Tender/Bid Etc.) ID: CC-2914

Government Authority located in Connecticut; USA based organization looking for expert vendor for call center services.

[*] Budget: Looking for Proposal

[*] Scope of Service:

(1) Vendor needs to provide call centre services.
- Agency currently manages the call centre services platform and handles all inbound calls from individuals interested in applying for or renewing healthcare coverage through the exchange.
- Agency currently provides approximately between 150 (off-peak) and 400 (peak) call centre representatives.
- Establish and operate a single 1-800 hotline for consumer assistance.
- Provide call monitoring capability to the exchange of all calls answered by call center personnel and voice call recordings shall be made available to designated exchange staff as needed and retained as per exchange records archival requirements.
- IVR should be capable of being customized for Exchange functionality, include the ability to confirm status, transfer caller identification data to call center personnel, assist in eligibility determination, confirm enrollment, assist with automated call transfers, etc.
- Provide consumers who make contact by phone with an estimated wait time to speak with Call Center personnel. Such wait times must reflect actual Call Center response times to within 5 minutes or less throughout the day. Exchange must be able to inspect and monitor actual wait times during 15 min intervals on a daily basis in real time.
- Assign a single service ticket to each individual call received by the call center to handle each call request and/or event.
- To deliver a call centre that will:
- Serve Exchange consumers with a simple and streamlined approach to ensure ease of use and customer satisfaction.
- Facilitate the application and enrollment process and provide assistance to telephonic, web- based, and paper-based applicants.
- Help exchange consumers with information and choices about the overall exchange program and low- or no-cost options, including qualified health plans, health programs
- Be the first point of contact for many Exchange consumers with questions about applying for, determining eligibility for, and enrolling in healthcare coverage through the Exchange.
- Assist exchange consumers with enrollment and information regarding insurance affordability options, including advance premium tax credits and cost sharing reductions
- Staffing and Workforce Management
- Training and Development
- Customer Relationship Management
(2) All questions must be submitted no later than November 27, 2023.
(3) Estimated that approximately 80% of all calls are related to Health Programs, while the remaining 20% are related to QHP enrolment.
(4) Average call volumes for last two year is 72,000 calls per year.
(5) Available core hours of 8am to 6pm EST Monday through Friday except at Exchange approved times for system maintenance. Note: Open Enrolment hours include Saturdays 10am to 3pm and some Sundays 10am to 3pm
(6) Average Handle Time: (AHT): 14 minutes or less.

[*] Eligibility:

Onshore (USA Organizations Only)

[*] Work Performance:

Performance of the work will be Onsite or Offsite. Vendor needs to carry work in their office location.

[*] Proposal Submission:

Response can be submitted digitally via Email or Online.

Expiry Date : Friday, 29 December, 2023

Question Answer Deadline : Monday, 27 November, 2023

Category : Call Center and Answering, Software, System and Application

Country : USA

State : Connecticut

Cost to Download This RFP Document : $ 4

You can either pay for Single RFP/Bid document or Subscribe with Monthly Subscription for whole Call Center and Answering, Software, System and Application Category/Categories.

If you will obtain monthly subscription for Call Center and Answering, Software, System and Applicationcategory/categories, you will be able to access all the RFPs from that Category. Here are the Monthly Subscription offers. So, subscribe for Monthly offers and get rid of Individual RFP payment.

*No commitment =
(1) There is no minimum commitment.
(2) You can subscribe for as less as 1 month and cancel it any time. If you subscribe for annual offer, you can cancel it any time within year.
(3) There is no partial refund policy after Monthly or Annual subscription. You will be required to use services for a Month (Or Year since you have availed discounted pricing).
(4) You can cancel your subscription any-time directly from your PayPal account to stop further recurring charges before next due date.
(5) You will be able to download all RFPs for subscribed Category or Location without any extra cost.

Similar RFPs