X
X

CC-1931 - USA (South Carolina) - Directory Assistance Services - Deadline April 28,2021

Product (RFP/RFQ/RFI/Solicitation/Tender/Bid Etc.) ID: CC-1931

Government Authority located in South Carolina; USA based organization looking for expert vendor for directory assistance services.

[A] Budget: Looking for Proposals

[B] Scope of Service:

(1) Vendor needs to provide directory assistance services.
- Calls must be answered by a live person 24/7/365.
- Daytime is between the hours of 7:30 AM-7:30 PM and Night-time is between the hours of 7:30 PM-7:30 AM. Each segment requires a 95% average answer rate by a live person within a maximum of 30 seconds with the remaining 5% of calls answered by a live person within 60 seconds including ring time and time in queue.
- Caller ID numbers and names of callers must be captured automatically and forwarded to recipient.
- Contractor must be able to transfer callers to 911 should an emergency with the caller be detected.
- Contractor must be able to transfer calls for each institution without incurring long distance charges.
- Contractor must have the capability to provide announcements, music on hold and preferably, provide institutional specific announcements or music while callers are on hold or in queue.
- Callers must not remain in queue any longer than 60 seconds, including ring time, before call is answered by a live person.
- Contractor must be able to provide real-time, remote call monitoring and listening capabilities for customer service purposes.
- Contractor must be capable of monitoring live calls on-site in real-time for the purpose of maintaining optimal customer service.
(2) Approximate call volume is 270 calls per day.
(3) All questions must be submitted no later than April 9, 2021.
(4) Contract term will be five years.
(5) Contractor is preferred to be within 350 miles of peninsula Charleston with the capability of responding quickly to the local campus and area to enhance its ability to provide directions and general help.

[C] Eligibility:

- Onshore (USA Organization Only);

[D] Work Performance:

Performance of the work will be Offsite. Vendor needs to carry work in their office location.

Expiry Date : Wednesday, 28 April, 2021

Question Answer Deadline : Friday, 9 April, 2021

Category : Call Center and Answering

Country : USA

State : South Carolina

RFP Expired

You can either pay for Single RFP/Bid document or Subscribe with Monthly Subscription for whole Call Center and Answering Category/Categories.

If you will obtain monthly subscription for Call Center and Answeringcategory/categories, you will be able to access all the RFPs from that Category. Here are the Monthly Subscription offers. So, subscribe for Monthly offers and get rid of Individual RFP payment.

*No commitment =
(1) There is no minimum commitment.
(2) You can subscribe for as less as 1 month and cancel it any time. If you subscribe for annual offer, you can cancel it any time within year.
(3) There is no partial refund policy after Monthly or Annual subscription. You will be required to use services for a Month (Or Year since you have availed discounted pricing).
(4) You can cancel your subscription any-time directly from your PayPal account to stop further recurring charges before next due date.
(5) You will be able to download all RFPs for subscribed Category or Location without any extra cost.

Similar RFPs