X
X

CC-1576 - USA (Illinois) - Inbound Call Center Support Services - Deadline January 7,2020

Product (RFP/RFQ/RFI/Solicitation/Tender/Bid Etc.) ID: CC-1576

Government Authority located in Illinois; USA based organization looking for expert vendor for inbound call center support services.

[A] Budget: Looking for proposal

[B] Scope of Service:

(1) Vendor needs to provide inbound call center support services from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm CST, Monday through Friday to handle calls that will be associated with our January, 2020 waitlist opening.
- Maintain 80% of calls answered by a live operator within the first 5 minutes and remaining 20% of calls will be answered by a live operator within 10 minutes.
- Have Bilingual speaking staff available to assist the below list of applicants: Cantonese, Cambodian, Korean, Mandarin, Polish, Russian and Spanish.
(2) Approximate work volume is 4,800 Hours of live telephone support.  

[C] Eligibility:

Onshore (USA Only)

[D] Work Performance:

Performance of the work will be Offsite. Vendor needs to carry work in their office premises.

Expiry Date : Tuesday, 7 January, 2020

Category : Call Center and Answering

Country : USA

State : Illinois

RFP Expired

You can either pay for Single RFP/Bid document or Subscribe with Monthly Subscription for whole Call Center and Answering Category/Categories.

If you will obtain monthly subscription for Call Center and Answeringcategory/categories, you will be able to access all the RFPs from that Category. Here are the Monthly Subscription offers. So, subscribe for Monthly offers and get rid of Individual RFP payment.

*No commitment =
(1) There is no minimum commitment.
(2) You can subscribe for as less as 1 month and cancel it any time. If you subscribe for annual offer, you can cancel it any time within year.
(3) There is no partial refund policy after Monthly or Annual subscription. You will be required to use services for a Month (Or Year since you have availed discounted pricing).
(4) You can cancel your subscription any-time directly from your PayPal account to stop further recurring charges before next due date.
(5) You will be able to download all RFPs for subscribed Category or Location without any extra cost.

Similar RFPs